1. Participate in software requirements analysis and be responsible for the summary design, detailed design, coding, testing, and maintenance of the software system;
2. Participate in software technology research and key technology pre-research work, and be responsible for the development process design documentation;
3. Responsible for software version release and version maintenance, software SDK release and maintenance;
4. Cooperate with other technical directions to carry out joint debugging and improvement of product function and performance;
5. Assist in software testing and solve various problems encountered in the testing process in a timely manner.
6. Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders.
1. Computer, electronic information engineering and other related majors, bachelor degree or above;
2. Experience in developing Android projects, IOS development and windows applications, good Java, C programming foundation, familiar with Android related development technologies, including UI adaptation, custom components, network, memory management and other related content is preferred;
3. Those with Bluetooth low-level driver development experience or those who understand hardware design are preferred;
4. Fresh graduates with strong self-learning ability and strong interest in software or hardware design and development are preferred;
5. A strong sense of responsibility for work, serious work, proactiveness, strong aggressiveness and innovative consciousness, able to withstand work pressure, good teamwork spirit and communication skills.